When to use
- Only use it if you feel good.
- Do not use too much and not every day.
- Use it for pleasure, not in order to forget
- Do not drive the car, moped or ride a bike
if you’ve used cannabis.
- Do not use it during pregnancy.
- It’s best not to use it if you’re under 18.
How to use
- Dose it carefully.
- Eating or drinking cannabis is not
- Do not combine cannabis with alcohol or
other illegal drugs.
- Cannabis is usually smoked. Smoking is
harmful to the lungs. Do not inhale too deeply or use a vaporiser.